[Can a mother eat a lotus flower?]_ Postpartum_ Can I eat it?
Pregnant women eat intelligently during pregnancy to see if it is good for the fetus, and pregnant women who are not good for the fetus are firmly unable to eat.
Some pregnant women think that they can eat whatever they want as soon as they are delivered, but this is not the case. In order to allow the baby to drink nutritious breast milk, the pregnant woman who has just given birth will still have selective requirements for eating.
Can pregnant women with symptoms of fire eat lotus?
First, can confinement eat a lotus flower?
The lotus flower has very high nutritional value, and has the functions of clearing heat and detoxifying, clearing the heart and soothe the nerves, stopping diarrhea and nourishing the stomach.
For confinement mothers, it is even more beneficial. It can be used to dry the lotus seeds taken out of the seeds, boiled with sugar and drink. It can cure postpartum placenta, stop bleeding, stasis, abdominal pain, excessive vaginal discharge and other symptoms.
And the lotus tea can prevent diabetes and avoid postpartum hyperglycemia.
However, the lotus flower is cold, and it is not suitable for pregnant women to eat more. It can be taken once a week, and some warm foods should be consumed after eating the lotus flower.
Second, how to eat conifers in confinement 1, rush bonsai pig fan bone material: pig fan bone, rush, lotus, lentils, red beans, candied dates, salt.
Method: (1) Wash the material.
(2) Add in water and boil with pork bones, simmer for two hours, season with salt.
2. Boiled water for lotus flower: five or six lotus flower, moderate amount of water, rock sugar (optional).
Practices: (1) Wash the shower.
(2) Add an appropriate amount of water, put the lotus root in a pot, and then turn to a low heat pot for 20 minutes.
Usage: Drink once a week or so.
Tips: General pharmacy stores sell lotus roots, preferably fresh ones.
Third, the efficacy and role of the shower 1, the treatment of insomnia The shower has a very good treatment of insomnia, this feature is very good for some elderly people who often suffer from insomnia.
The function of the lotus flower in treating insomnia is to remove the fresh lotus flower, clean it, grind it into a powder, dry the lotus flower powder, and make daily tea.
2. Prevention of Diabetes According to research, lotus root is a natural medicine for preventing diabetes. Regular consumption of lotus root can prevent the occurrence of diabetes.
The specific method is very simple, we just need to pick the fresh lotus root, clean it, and boil it into a soup.
3, antidiarrheal effect Many people do not know that lotus root also has antidiarrheal effect, its antidiarrheal effect can be said to be a natural antidiarrheal medicine.
As many as possible anti-diarrheal medicine ingredients, so long as you eat some lotus can be very effective in diarrhea.
Fourth, how to choose a shower bonnet 1. Look at a fresh bonnet, the color is generally bright green (tender green), the lotus seeds in such a bonnet are sweet; the long-stored or too old bonnet is generally yellow orBlack (moss-colored), its lotus seeds taste bitter.
2. Touch the fresh lotus flower with your hands. The lotus seeds are usually very hard. You can know the freshness of the lotus flower by pressing it with one touch.
3, looking at the large lotus tent is generally an older one, although the fruit is piled up, but the taste is not good; the small lotus tent is generally tender, and the fruit is sweet.
4. Look at the shape of the lotus heart, the fruit is generally sweet.